Be a part of CinemaVision today! Once registered and logged in, you will have access to public chat and your own private messenger, you can view and contribute guides, collaborate on the forums, review downloads, give reputation to your fellow members, contribute content and so much more. Registering is quick and completely free, so what are you waiting for? Sign In Sign Up
I'm looking for a few answers so figured I'd put them all in one place.
1. Still having issues adding local or network directories with videos for trailers, cartoons etc. that can be easily selected by CV. I've had to resort to editing the CV sequence file with Notepad++ to make any directory/network changes.
2. As I posted elsewhere I can not save a CV sequence from the editor, specifically changing the active status. I just get an error saying CV can not save to that location which is the same location the file is in.
3. I think this is a newer feature but I've not seen any demo or been able to figure it out. Is it now possible to create several sequences that are delectable once clicking on the CV button within the skin? For example having a "Full" and a "Short" sequence I can chose between so I can see just a few trailers and audio bumpers rather than the full main sequence. I don't specifically mean the conditional sequence either if the movie selected fits into one of those.
4. On the dis-able/enable of refresh rate I've never gotten this to work but I would like to as when running CV on a projector it takes 5 seconds (Kodi setting) between each video for the projector to refresh it's rate based on the next video, even if it's the same as the previous. If I add these action files will Kodi just force each video file to conform to the set re-fresh rate? If so, how should I handle this for 3D content?
5. To add to #4 I also get audio drop-out between each video on my receiver so I tend to lose a second or so of audio when each new video begins. Is there a way to set the audio output to a specific codec (DD5.1 works for me) and have Kodi stream all further content as such?
6. Last to add to #4 is the on-screen display popping up often after refresh rate changes. Is it possible to disable that, including for the main feature?
Share this post
Link to post
Share on other sites