Be a part of CinemaVision today! Once registered and logged in, you will have access to public chat and your own private messenger, you can view and contribute guides, collaborate on the forums, review downloads, give reputation to your fellow members, contribute content and so much more. Registering is quick and completely free, so what are you waiting for? Sign In Sign Up
Download CinemaVision 1.1.1a10 which already contains a more comprehensive fix for this issue.
If this isn't working for you, please post your Logs which are very helpful in trying to figure out what other problems exist.
Before you start.
This fix involves changing code. Don't worry, its very simple and you don't need to know how to code.
It's been tested on Kodi 18.3 running on Windows 10 and OSMC on a Vero 4k. It should work everywhere though.
It is not a guaranteed fix. I have tested sequences with Actions, Trailers, Video Bumpers and Audio Format Bumpers and these are working.
1. First make sure you have the development version of CinemaVision 1.1.1a8 installed. If not, download from here and install.
2. Find your addons folder within kodi. This will change depending on what OS you have. This link should help you find kodi's main directory.
3. Go to addons/script.cinemavision/lib
4. If you have any files with the extension .pyo inside this folder, delete them. Don't worry, these are not important.
5. Now open experience.py
- To make your life easier, consider installing something like Notepad++ or Sublime3 to edit this file.
- At this point you can backup this file to somewhere else, though the change is insignificant and should break nothing. You can also reinstall the addon which will revert back any changes.
6. Go to line 882 and delete it. That's it. Do not comment the line as kodi will create those .pyo files again which may break this fix.
This should be the line of code you have just deleted.
Now check your code against this one to make sure you've done it correctly
7. Save the file overwriting the existing one. If you can't, make sure to save it with the same name and extension and then replace it.
8. Enable debugging in CinemaVision Advanced Settings
Restarting your system after these changes is recommended but not necessary.
If you've done everything correctly in this order it should work.
Share this post
Link to post
Share on other sites