**Complete** A Nightmare on Elm Street Trivia Slides in Production

After lurking here and other home cinema forums for several years, using everyone else's contributions I thought I should contribute myself.  So here is a sneak peak at my first slide set. My plan is to provide a consistent look on the Multiple Choice and Question & Answer slides with a custom slide for the Film Facts slides unique to each film. My intention is to eventually cover all the films through New Nightmare as well as Freddy vs Jason

Q&A Slide Example

Multiple Choice Example

Fact slide for original film

• Upvote 1

Now I have more incentive to watch the movies for the first time! Which parts would you all recommend to me?

1 and 3 are probably my favourites. 2 my least and the others watchable but cheesy. New nightmare is a bit of an odball. It does the whole concept of a self aware (aka meta) film long before anyone else did it.

Okay, thank you. Maybe I'll give part 1 a go tonight :-)

New nightmare sounds interesting, don't really know what you mean by metafilm though. Let's see if I can stand all three tonight without shitting my pants :-)