Welcome, Guest!

Be a part of CinemaVision today! Once registered and logged in, you will have access to public chat and your own private messenger, you can view and contribute guides, collaborate on the forums, review downloads, give reputation to your fellow members, contribute content and so much more. Registering is quick and completely free, so what are you waiting for?
   Sign In    Sign Up

Become a RedCarpet Club Member Today!

Join Now
DexDeadly

Halloween Movie Series Slides

Hello,

With the Halloween season next month, I thought it'd be a good idea to get a couple horror movie slide sets going for those planning on some scary movie nights.  I figured the classic Halloween needed to be done.  Here is just a few ideas I've had, I'm not graphic artist but can hopefully get better at doing this.  Let me know if anyone else would like these.

Template1.jpg

Template2.jpg

Template3.jpg

Edited by DexDeadly

Halloween is one of my favorite movies, so I am super happy to see that you are working on the trivia.  I think that the 2nd looks the best as well. 

Let me know if you want any help with this.

Hey all, thanks for the feedback.  Matt anything you wanna toss in would be great!  I just figured with the holiday approaching these are something we should have for sure.  Any ideas you guys wanna see let me know and I'll do what I can to get it done for ya.  Anyone want any full background ones or keep it to the right?  Let me know.

• Upvote 1

I have to admit that I haven't seen the movies yet. Will be the perfect opportunity now when to slides are finished :-)

What?????

The first one is amazing.  The rest vary in quality. 

Do you like horror or slasher films?

Heres a couple more ideas I had. Let me know! Also the screencaps might not be from Halloween 1. I can't 100% remember the movies to a me sure so correct me and the Internet if these are wrong.

Template 4

Template4.jpg

Template 5

Template5.jpg

Template 6

Template6.jpg

Template 7

Template7.jpg

Template 8

Template8.jpg

Template 9

Template9.jpg

Edited by DexDeadly

What?????

The first one is amazing.  The rest vary in quality. 

Do you like horror or slasher films?

We had a horror movie phase where we were really into shitting our pants in front of the TV.

But never watched the classics. Definitely something i need to change :)

Recommendations?!

Edited by cirkator

I would move the answer text box to the left and adjust the boundary so it does not collide with the face on full screens and picture where images are just to the right. But I think I worry about that more than most. Otherwise they look great!

Alright so not being 100% familliar with the movies I believe the 2nd and 3rd ones I posted are from a different Halloween.  I'm looking to just right now do the original Halloween.  I am currently aquiring all the movies to ensure grabbing accurate screenshots for backgrounds as well.  Let me know what you guys like and don't like so far.  

Let me know if you want help with movie specific images.  I have every version of every movie ever released.  I think that the current image is from Halloween: Resurrection. 

I think i'll be rendering out the trivia slides.  I currently have 20 question but will go and find a few more question to try and expand it a little bit. Then I just need to do some quotes.  I'll probably use 2 for trivia and possibly the 4th for the film quotes.