Sign in to follow this  
Rippmaster

n00b question trivia + cinemavision

Question

im about to eventually purchase some trivia slides. i already have some old slides in my trivia folder. 

i want the trivia within cinemavision to randomize if the slides ar from the new (if i buy) or the old folder within trivia folder. 

does cinemavision randomise questions from many folders within trivia folders? or  would i be adviced to put all slides within a single folder under trivia folder? 

what method would increase the randomization the most?

1 answer to this question

On 10/7/2015 at 0:00 AM, Rippmaster said:

im about to eventually purchase some trivia slides. i already have some old slides in my trivia folder. 

i want the trivia within cinemavision to randomize if the slides ar from the new (if i buy) or the old folder within trivia folder. 

does cinemavision randomise questions from many folders within trivia folders? or  would i be adviced to put all slides within a single folder under trivia folder? 

what method would increase the randomization the most?

No idea how I missed answering this. CinemaVision does randomize all of the trivia you have scraped in. There are plans to allow you to segment that by pointing the Trivia Slides module at specific trivia directories, which would result in it only randomizing trivia under that directory and any subdirectories. The algorithm we use completely randomizes the trivia, but if you have more of a certain type of trivia, you will see that more since more exist in your database.