Jump to content

Welcome, Guest!

Be a part of CinemaVision today! Once registered and logged in, you will have access to public chat and your own private messenger, you can view and contribute guides, collaborate on the forums, review downloads, give reputation to your fellow members, contribute content and so much more. Registering is quick and completely free, so what are you waiting for?
   Sign In    Sign Up

Become a RedCarpet Club Member Today!

   Join Now
  • 0
jarvismeier

Cinema vision crash with latest RPi2 Kodi 17

Question

More of an FYI but Cinemavision crashes on execution when using on the latest version of Openelec based on Kodi 17.  Might be in relation to them dropping confluence and using the new skin Estuary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
3 hours ago, jarvismeier said:

More of an FYI but Cinemavision crashes on execution when using on the latest version of Openelec based on Kodi 17.  Might be in relation to them dropping confluence and using the new skin Estuary.

Very curious... I've been testing with Kodi 17 for a bit now and I've never had an issue. Realistically, since it's Alpha software it would be pointless to develop for it, but would you mind uploading a log for us to review? I'm curious if I can reproduce the issue. No idea if it's Kodi 17 related or if it's an issue with OpenELEC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Very curious... I've been testing with Kodi 17 for a bit now and I've never had an issue. Realistically, since it's Alpha software it would be pointless to develop for it, but would you mind uploading a log for us to review? I'm curious if I can reproduce the issue. No idea if it's Kodi 17 related or if it's an issue with OpenELEC.

Here are the logs.  I attempted to play 300: Rise of an Empire using cinema vision.  http://xbmclogs.com/prljhoues

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, jarvismeier said:

Here are the logs.  I attempted to play 300: Rise of an Empire using cinema vision.  http://xbmclogs.com/prljhoues

 

Thanks for that. I'll shoot it to our developer and see if it's something obvious that may be an issue we can circumvent before Kodi 17 even hits Beta. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

About Us

CinemaVision began in 2014 as a collaboration to create content for use with your home theater, offering movie trivia slides and video bumpers. It has since grown to be THE PREMIER WAY to create and customize your preshow experience. Download the CinemaVision add-on for Kodi today from the official Kodi repository, and easily create a sequence of trivia, videos, trailers, home automation triggers and more that will bring the experience of a movie theater straight to your screen!

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Terms of Use.