rmilyard

Slides for MoviePoster

Are there still plans to make it so the slides look better with MoviePoster?  I love my MP and loaded a ton of slides on it but people say that don't really like how they look.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rmilyard said:

Are there still plans to make it so the slides look better with MoviePoster?  I love my MP and loaded a ton of slides on it but people say that don't really like how they look.

Absolutely! I got a little side tracked with the development of the CinemaVision add-on, but will be creating some poster oriented trivia content soon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Absolutely! I got a little side tracked with the development of the CinemaVision add-on, but will be creating some poster oriented trivia content soon.

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing/using some. 

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, rmilyard said:

Wondering if anything has become of this yet?  I am rebuilding my MP PC right now and would love to start adding them.

There are still plans to do this. I've been working on finishing up all of the revised trivia over the past few weeks, and once that's done it's a matter of churning out slides. Most of the templates are already done for the different types of slides.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:39 PM, rmilyard said:

Any updates on doing these slides?

Hey there! I've got to be honest with you, these slides completely slipped my mind. I've been a bit distracted for the past 8 months or so with some family related health issues. Everything's back to normal, seemingly, as of this week. I'll get to work finishing these up. Sorry about that!

12 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Hey there! I've got to be honest with you, these slides completely slipped my mind. I've been a bit distracted for the past 8 months or so with some family related health issues. Everything's back to normal, seemingly, as of this week. I'll get to work finishing these up. Sorry about that!

Hope health issue are better!  Been having a little of the same here.  Plus we just moved into new house.

Got my MoviePoster PC back up and running.  It would be great to run some better looking slides that fill screen.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Ragnarok said:

Let me know if have an ETA so I know when to rejoin Red Carpet Club again.

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:07 PM, Ragnarok said:

Haven't heard if started to work on these.  I would like to add to poster PC.