Welcome, Guest!

Be a part of CinemaVision today! Once registered and logged in, you will have access to public chat and your own private messenger, you can view and contribute guides, collaborate on the forums, review downloads, give reputation to your fellow members, contribute content and so much more. Registering is quick and completely free, so what are you waiting for?
   Sign In    Sign Up

Become a RedCarpet Club Member Today!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, sea eu causae aperiri periculis, iusto affert soleat an sea, soluta petentium inciderint nec no. Dolorum reprimique ullamcorper sed ad. Ei quo malorum singulis, tota mundi feugait ut pro. Choro utamur inimicus ex sea. Tota dicit te usu. Sea ad erant possim reformidans. An modus detraxit postulant vel. Per no habeo ludus qualisque. Vix legere singulis legendos et, an cum eius soluta accumsan. Facer discere no nec.
   Join Now

Download the Kodi Add-on Today!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, sea eu causae aperiri periculis, iusto affert soleat an sea, soluta petentium inciderint nec no. Dolorum reprimique ullamcorper sed ad. Ei quo malorum singulis, tota mundi feugait ut pro. Choro utamur inimicus ex sea. Tota dicit te usu. Sea ad erant possim reformidans. An modus detraxit postulant vel. Per no habeo ludus qualisque. Vix legere singulis legendos et, an cum eius soluta accumsan. Facer discere no nec.
Arithine

Show off your KODI!

I just figured it would be cool to have a topic for people to post examples of their KODI setups, I know a lot of work goes into getting them just right so don't be afraid to show off.

Let me get things started

http://imgur.com/a/ttucb

*Side note*

An imgur widget in the forums similar to the one the kodi forums had would be nice, may not have to big a use case though as most of the things being shared will be hosted on this site anyways

• Upvote 1

An imgur widget in the forums similar to the one the kodi forums had would be nice, may not have to big a use case though as most of the things being shared will be hosted on this site anyways

I'm actually working through an issue with the editor used by Invision. When I try to install plugins that embed Imgur and other things, it breaks the entire editor. That said, I'll be adding my install once I finish it out (again). I nuked it and installed Kodi fresh to test the CinemaVision add-on. :D

Edited by Ragnarok

Heres my actual theater setup :) I don't have any screenshots of what skin Im running but it is the Amber Skin.  I can post pics of it later.  I'm running this on a Raspberry Pi B and the latest Isengard.  Thanks to installing that I was able to find this plugin when I couldn't get the old Cinema Experience.

Edited by DexDeadly
  • Upvote 4

Hi, first of all thanks for reviving the old Cinema Experience. This is what I have setup at this time. Openelec Isengard with Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO skin. To keep the file size down, I have fast forwarded in places. Thanks to everyone concerned. 

Note, in the past family member comments have lead me, to keep the intro quite short. I hope you like it.

kodi1.avi

Edited by bubblegum57
Sorry, not sure how to get this to play, only download.
  • Upvote 1

Here is my showcase.

00-02.00 my cinemaroom and equipment (check out the diy armsupport/cupholder at the 2 minute mark)

02.25-10.00 the cinemavision sequence live and kickin

• Upvote 4

20 hours ago, OTA said:

I like how the LEDs on the back of your TV correspond to what's on your TV.

Yea, its very immersive! i strongly recommend lightpack or similar if your running TV.

PS did you see my DIY cupholder armpillow. (at 2.10 in the video). :) (strongly suggest gettin something like that too) so one dont have to reach down to the table

• Upvote 1

Yes, the DIY cup holder was cool as well.  I have 3 adolescent children.  The first thing I thought when I saw your white theater room was, "This guy doesn't have kids." xD I have plans for our home theater, but it's something that will take time and money.  It'll slowly get there.

1 hour ago, Schroeder said:

Holy $h!t @Rippmaster, that is one helluva setup.  Nicely done.  

You're safe here. We don't care if you curse, as long as it's not directed at someone in an inflammatory way. :D

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Joker82 said:

Thank you...

In th next Step I'll finish the Life Size Iron Man Mark 6 Statue...

http://www.batcave-cinema.de

Can't wait to see it! I'll be reaching out to you, and a few of our other friends from Germany to test those German trailer scrapers when they're ready. If there are any German assets (audio bumpers, technology bumpers, etc.) that you think we should host here on the site, please let us know. :D

Would like to test it! But is there also already solution for the iTunes Trailer Problem?

But would be great to have German Trailers... When I can test? :D

Finally got my CinemaVision sequences (both 2D and 3D) just right. Thank you to the entire CinemaVision team for working on this superb piece of software. I'm very happy with the result.

Below is how my 2D sequence looks. Since we live on McCoy Ave., we've branded our home theater "The McCoy Miniplex" (and you'll see references to The McCoy Miniplex throughout the pre- and post-show). Also, for the purposes of this demo, I removed the "trailer" and "feature" and replaced them with a still placeholder image indicating where they would go:

Edited by aufvr
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 6/14/2017 at 1:04 PM, aufvr said:

Finally got my CinemaVision sequences (both 2D and 3D) just right. Thank you to the entire CinemaVision team for working on this superb piece of software. I'm very happy with the result.

Below is how my 2D sequence looks. Since we live on McCoy Ave., we've branded our home theater "The McCoy Miniplex" (and you'll see references to The McCoy Miniplex throughout the pre- and post-show).

Very cool.

• Upvote 2